Snow Teeth Whitening Kit Review
There are many consequences to inadequate dental care ranging from tooth decay and staining to severe medical conditions. Which in effect causes thousands of dollars to be paid on dental bills. As the saying goes, prevention is better than cure, and it’s really simple to take care of your teeth.
There are people who take good care of their teeth, but unfortunately, they still don’t end up with the best results. Thankfully, that is what teeth whitening products are for. Brushing twice a day, and flossing at least daily is a must, according to dental professionals.
This is especially true if you want to have a beautiful and healthy smile. But if you want whiter teeth, sometimes teeth whitening is the only option.
In the range of dental care products coming from different brands and prices, it is quite tricky to find the one that suits your needs and preferences. However, after some research, we found the Snow Teeth Whitening All-in-One Kit to be one of the best in this regard.
Not only does it feature an innovative serum, but also a mouthguard with an LED light that is safe and should help the whitening process.
For sure, the brand Snow may not be as recognizable as some of the bigger names in dental care like Oral B, especially when it comes to teeth-whitening products, but there is no doubt that the company promises a lot.
But is this product really worth its price and your time? Let’s take a look.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY AT A FRACTION OF THE PRICE - The Snow system is a collaborative innovation by professional dentists and leading engineers. The proprietary advanced teeth whitening system uses award-winning LED activating technology to offer professional results for as little as $1.50 per treatment, in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- A WHITER SMILE IN 9 MINUTES A DAY - Snow cuts through deep wine and coffee stains and with regular use, future staining can be prevented. Easy to use, the all-in-one kit includes everything you need to use the Snow system made popular by celebrities, actors, and influencers. Snow has been featured in hundreds of publications including Elle, Vogue, Marie Claire, WebMD, Women's Health, Yahoo, MSN, Good Housekeeping and InStyle.
- AWARD WINNING KIT FOR SENSITIVE TEETH - The Snow Whitening system was the proud recipient of the Tuck award for Best Whitening Kit for Sensitive Teeth. Snow makes it easy for everyone (even those with sensitive teeth) to achieve a stain-free smile without the pain that can be associated with bleaching.
- SUPERIOR RESULTS EVEN WITH BRACES, ENAMEL, VENEERS, AND CROWNS - Snow is safe for use with braces, crowns and veneers so you can be confident that you will get the results you want without risking damage. Our special serum formula and award-winning LED activating technology can offer superior whitening to toothpaste, teeth whitening strips, charcoal teeth whitening, teeth whitening gel, and teeth whitening trays.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED - The Snow system includes the innovative LED mouthpiece, 3 whitening wands, 1 extra strength whitening serum wand and a progress chart so you can track your results. Many customers get 6-12 months use without having to buy refills. Kit includes a 5-year warranty for the ultimate peace of mind.
Review of Snow' All-In-One Teeth Whitening Kit
Featuring a proprietary formula and available without a dentist visit or prescription, it stands as one of the most effective whitening products on the market.
The brand behind it, Snow, is a company that has been around for a couple of years specializing in teeth-whitening products.
From what the advertisement suggests, millions of people have already tried their all-in-one kit and got the desired results. Also, the brand is recommended by celebrities such as the professional boxer Floyd Mayweather, actress Joana Krupa, and MMA fighter Chuck Liddel.
Also, this product has been featured multiple times in popular magazines, including Time, Women’s Health, and ELLE.
Bearing this in mind, one would expect nothing but the best from this product.
But what are its main features, and how does it work in the first place? Let’s take a look below.
Key Features and Technologies
It is a compact and convenient kit that can be used straight from the box; it features all the essentials that you will need for this process, including wands, LED mouthguard, serum, and lip treatment. I appreciated knowing that you are getting 12 months’ worth of serum making this offer a worthy investment.
The formula and the product itself haven’t been tested on animals, which makes this product vegan-friendly and absolutely safe to use. Looking at the innovative serum, it doesn’t feature the dangerous chemicals common in other whitening kits. This alone is the reason why this product is perfect if you have sensitive teeth.
It also features a technology that is 5 times faster than if you were using strips; this is mostly due to the serum that is easy to apply and the LED mouthguard that contributes to the whitening process. The mouthguard activates the essential compounds and achieves the perfect temperature needed for good whitening results.
This formula is advertised as enamel-safe and perfectly easy to use. The whitening wands that you are getting are full-sized and come with an extra-strength wand that is there to ensure proper application.
The packaging is innovative and attractive. It includes the above-mentioned treatment essentials, along with an operating guide that will instruct you on how to use this product effectively.
The treatment is done on a daily basis and will not take more than 30 minutes of your time. The duration depends on the desired level of whiteness you want. The serum and LED mouthguard are so effective that you will have good results with only 10 minutes of whitening a day.
With only one kit, you will be getting a year’s worth of serum, which makes this product and formula one of the most affordable whitening choices on the market.
It is available worldwide and ships within a few days if you are in the United States. The best thing about this dental whitening kit is that a certain percentage of profits from each order goes to fund dental care for families that don’t have the needed financial resources.
This means that not only will you get a healthier and whiter smile, but you will also help others that can’t afford to see a dentist.
This brand offers efficient customer service and a good refund policy in case you are not satisfied with the results. Their customer service team is available 24/7 throughout the year.
You also have a 30-day window to return the product and get all your money back (though we doubt there will be a need for that). Also, you are getting a 5-year ironclad warranty that should leave you worry-free when it comes to any missing parts of the kit.
Snow Teeth Whitening Pros
Snow Teeth Whitening Cons
How Does The Snow Teeth Whitening Work?
Now that we have looked at the main features of the Snow Teeth Whitening All-in-One Kit, it is time to discuss the treatment itself. Looking at the user’s manual, I found that this product is quite easy to use, even for those that are new to the concept and don’t have experience with whitening kits. As you might already know, the results will not happen overnight.
But if you have enough patience and you do the treatment daily according to the instructions, you will get to the desired level of whiteness in no time. As we mentioned above, this solution is superior to many other options, including strips, gels, toothpaste, and trays — not only when it comes to the ingredients in the proprietary formula, but also for the simplicity of use. This kit does come with more than just a serum, but that is what makes the whole process so effective.
Let’s go through the essential steps of teeth whitening using the Snow All-in-One Kit.
The first thing that you should do is brush your teeth. Even if you have already brushed earlier in the day, this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t do it again. Brushing your teeth right before applying the serum is critical in order to achieve the desired results. You should do it for at least two minutes running the brush in a circular motion. Whether you are using a manual or an electric toothbrush, be sure to give the same amount of attention to both your upper and bottom teeth.
Once you are done with the brushing, flossing is optional but highly recommended. Next, it is time to take out the serum out of the package and get ready to apply it.
If you have ever done your nails, you will find the process quite similar. Before painting your teeth with the serum, you will need to twist the wand to ensure a more even application over the whole area. Don’t rush the process and be sure to leave no spots behind; you don’t want to have 50% of your smile shine bright like a diamond, while the other 50% remain stained and yellowish.
The next step in the whitening process is to plug the LED mouthguard in and put it in your mouth. This may not be the most pleasant experience, but think about boxers and MMA fighters who have to wear it every time they fight, and you will immediately feel better.
The amount of time that the mouthguard should stay in depends on how stained your teeth are, and the results you are looking to achieve. Some people will be fine with only 10 minutes of the LED treatment; for others, the mouthguard should stay in for up to 30 minutes. Be sure that the mouthguard fits well and doesn’t fall out during the process.
The last part of the treatment is probably the easiest one. Start by unplugging the LED mouthguard and removing it from your mouth. Once that is done, it is time to rinse thoroughly (your mouth and the mouthguard). Though it is not mandatory, we do recommend that you stay away from any foods or drinks (except for water) in the next 30 minutes.
As you can see, the whole teeth whitening process is nothing complicated and doesn’t require a lot of experience. With only 30 minutes a day and the Snow Teeth Whitening All-in-One Kit, you will not need to hide your beautiful smile anymore.
Accessories and Packages
There are a couple of different Snow Teeth Whitening All-in-One kit offers depending on your budget and needs. Apart from a single kit that you can get for an affordable price, there is a two-kit bundle option, as well as a single deluxe set that features wands that are better quality, and a somewhat stronger LED light.
What you are getting in all of these kits is:
- 12-months’ worth of teeth whitening serum that is enamel-safe, and doesn’t feature any harmful chemicals (good for sensitive teeth)
- LED light in the form of a mouthguard that has to be plugged in and run for a certain amount of time, contributing to serum absorption
- 5 full-sized wands that you will use to distribute the serum evenly
- One lip treatment
- A user’s guide and a ‘Thank You’ card that mentions the fact that a percentage of any bought kit goes to charity (families that don’t have the funds for dental care)
The Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a great and easy way to whiten your teeth. We found that the blue led light helped to accelerate the teeth whitening process. Be sure to avoid certain foods when whitening your teeth. Here is a list of foods you should avoid when whitening your teeth.